With some careful planning and good advice, very significant reductions can be achieved in inheritance tax. It is vital however to plan in good time in order to achive the maximum reduction in tax. We can ensure that you follow the most tax efficient route in planning a tax strategy. To achieve this we will need to meet with you to determine your personal circumstances. We will then produce a written report detailing the most appropriate strategy for your specific circumstances.
If your assets exceed £325,000 (including any gifts you have made in your last seven years), your legacy could be diminished by a 40 per cent tax liability.
Estate planning means your family will receive a larger share of your estate. The incidence of estate taxes necessitates careful planning, so due care, attention and execution of your plans is essential.
Some estate planning questions
- If you die suddenly, will your executors be able to easily locate all your records?
- are you comfortable with your executor(s) and trustees?
- Have you considered the use of trusts in estate planning?
- Do you know the intentions of relatives with substantial assets?
As companies grow and seek new overseas markets to expand into, there are many factors to address and issues to overcome.
Subsidiaries of the larger multi-national group, will have their own specific demands and requirements as they seek to establish a local presence. Including fulfilling their function and reporting duties to their parent company, and understanding and conforming to the legislative and legal requirements of their base country.
We at Ulus Group Co. are able to give you clear advice which will encompass the following:
- International tax guidance and support
- Expansion advice and due diligence
- Auditor opinion on internal reporting
- Co-ordination and liaison with group auditors
- Establishing offshore/UK group structures
- VAT and duties advice and support