Our comprehensive personal tax service is a natural complement to the corporate tax service. As a firm of chartered tax advisers we’ll ensure you pay the minimum amount of tax each year.
With computerised tax returns and electronic lodgement you will be advised of your tax liability for the current tax year and the payment required for the following year.
Our services include:
Preparation of self assessment tax returns for:
- Individuals including company directors
- Sole traders
- High net worth individuals
- Business partners and others who have an obligation or requirement to prepare an annual tax return
- Business partnerships
Our services also includes:
- Annual review of taxation affairs, tax planning opportunities & claims
- General capital gains tax advice
- Checking and adjusting PAYE notices of coding
- Advising directors on the most tax efficient form of remuneration
From 7th January 2013 any family in receipt of Child Benefit will effectively have some of this benefit withdrawn if either parent has an income in excess of £50,000 with the benefit being completely withdrawn if either parent has an income of over £60,000. read more..