While the effects of the recession on cash flow and business profitability are on the minds of many, combined with the continued threat of tax increases, it is essential that careful long term planning measures are implemented to ensure that your business and you pesonally never pay more tax than is neccessary.
Effective tax planning vs risky tax avoidance schemes
There are 2 main problems to undertaking risky tax schemes:
- They very rarely work, and should they fail then you will be left in a far worse financial position than you were from the outset.
- If the scheme does work and you are able to reap the rewards your joy may be short lived as the HMRC are able to retrospectively review schemes, close them down, and penalise companies who benefitted from them
Our experience has proved that a well planned and well implemented tax planning strategy will ultimately ensure that you pay the minimal amount of tax possible now, and moving forward.
The property and construction industry faces increasing pressure from ever increasing rules and regulations, with business tax complexities often consuming a large amount of management time and effort. We will help you incorporate tax efficiency into your business planning and decision-making to put you in control of tax costs and generate long term savings.
How Ulus and Co. can help
- help reduce the amount of tax you pay
- incorporate tax efficiency into business planning
- help you remain compliant
- streamline your current tax processes
- efficiently incorporate changes in legislation into your business plan
At Ulus and Co. we realise that managing your tax compliance burden efficiently can have a significant impact on your business. Whether you outsource your business tax processes to us completely or simply need advice to help you streamline the paperwork and deal with specific issues, we can deliver the quick, efficient service you need. When the tax issues seem complex you will find our business tax advice and solutions relevant, practical and cost-efficient.